Can I be your new companion, Doctor?
|I'm Amber, 23 and live in Illinois. I'm a multi-fandom blog, along with anything I find humarous. I love Supernatural, Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, HG, LOTR, Merlin, Doctor Who, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon A Time, FMA, Vampire Knight, Avatar, Legends of Korra, Sherlock and so much more. Ask me anything. Seriously, I'll answer :) I usually follow back, unless I really hate the blog. In which case, you probably won't like my blog anyways|
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
- Am I the only one who thinks the...
YOU HAVE CAUGHT ME IN A MOOD, MY FRIEND, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU STARTED *CRACKS KNUCKLES* WANNA TALK ABOUT WOLFSTAR? LET’S GO
One time in sixth grade I was being bullied really badly, and this whole circle of people gathered around me and the girl that was...